The Cradle-to-Cradle certification is a comprehensive and rigorous accreditation that considers how a product is designed, what materials it contains, how it is made and where it goes after use.
Mermet’s EnviroTech fabric is Cradle-to-Cradle certified to Bronze standard. Made from yarn that contains 100% recycled water bottles, EnviroTech fabric is 100% recyclable and meets the stringent Cradle-to-Cradle standards for product life cycle:
- Made with materials that are safe for humans and the environment
- Assembled and manufactured with renewable, non-polluting energy
- Made in ways that protect and enrich water supplies
- Made in ways that advance social and environmental justice
- Designed so all ingredients can be reused safely by nature or industry
To find out more about Cradle-to-Cradle certification, visit their website www.c2ccertified.org